A healthy balanced diet what helps maintain the body’s overall well being. A healthy diet provides daily essential nutrients, fluid, macronutrients and micronutrients, and sufficient calories to meet one’s daily needs.
A healthy diet must include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and should not include processed/ packaged food or even better should focus on minimizing the use of these products
Watch the video below to know more about the topic ‘Healthy Diet for Natural Weight Loss”. This Facebook LIVE was held on August 29th, with HCPC registered Dietitian Ms. Ramanpreet Kaur, London. In this video you will get answers to the following questions:
- How many calories are required to lose weight naturally?
- What are ‘Macronutrient’ and how important are they in healthy diet?
- Can someone eat rice and flour when trying to lose weight naturally?
- What are micronutrients and what is their role in a healthy diet?
- How much fluid do we need? Do tea, coffee, fruit juice, fizzy drinks, etc count?
- How much sugar and salt should one have?
- General advice to people who want to lose weight or live a healthy lifestyle?
The key to a healthy balanced diet is to eat everything but in moderation. Even healthy food should be consumed in moderation.
“Not starvation, but moderation is the key.”
Focus on foods as natural as much as possible. Having a variety is essential to get all nutrients and benefits from the food you eat food.
Download and start using the smartest health and fitness app Health Click Away, to track your macro and micronutrients. This app will help you stay within your calorie budget for the day. If you can’t make it some of the days, that’s fine too, cheat days are fine too. Don’t focus on being a perfectionist, its okay if you fall short and can’t stick to the calorie level for a particular day. Remember consistency is key.
Good Health Is Not A Choice, It Is A Necessity.