The famous saying “prevention is better than cure” urges us to focus more on our overall health, in order for us to increase our immunity. Your immune system is the army that protects your body from all diseases and infections. To strengthen it, you need to adopt healthy eating habits and a healthy lifestyle.
Excerpt from Health Click Away Facebook live with Dr. Aj, on 9th May 2020 on “How To Increase Immunity”-
(1) Follow a sleep pattern.
(2) Consume the required probiotics.
(3) Limit intake of liquid calories.
(4) Eat fresh food, limit packaged food.
(5) Pre-plan your meals.
(6) Follow 30 min Exercise/Yoga /Meditation.
(7) Adopt stress management techniques
(8) Drink water at regular intervals.
(9) Maintain a healthy weight.
Check out the video below to listen to the talk with Dr. AJ. He is a renowned practitioner with over 30 years of experience in Houston, Texas, USA. He is the former chairman of Anesthesia and pain in Methodist Baytown Houston and has performed more than 1.2 lakh procedures.